Nothing beats this meal on a cold day. We love using as many products we produce in each of our meals. With the winter season beginning it seems fitting to share this recipe with you.
We use our pure maple syrup that’s made on the farm at the beginning of each year ,and glaze it over our pork chops and let it bake. This is a taste of comfort.
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Tbs. – Honey
- 1/2 Cup – Pure Maple Syrup (plus a little for drizzling)
- Set oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Lay out the pork chops in a baking dish. I used a 14″x10″ pan.
- In a small bowl mix together 1 Tbs. Honey & 1/2 Cup of Pure Maple Syrup.
- Pore over the pork chops making sure to coat each one.
- Cover with tin-foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Uncover and drizzle the pork chops with maple syrup. I used about 1/4 cup.
- Broil in the oven on high for 5 minutes.
This meal is great paired with mashed potatoes and a fresh roll.
If you have more time you can bake it low and slow until it falls off the bone. You can do this by setting your over at 325 degrees fahrenheit and bake for a couple hours. Time will vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops.