This is a recipe we discovered over the summer on a blog called “Your Homebased Mom.” We tweaked a good amount to our personal liking, and would love to share it with you. It’s easy to make and can go a long way.
- 4 Large Carrots
- 3 Tbs. Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove; minced
- 1 Tbs. Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onions
- Parmesan Cheese; Shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean and peel the carrots, then cut in half horizontally.
- Lay out on a pan and cut a few carrots up to fill in gaps. I reccomend using parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Sprinkle the chopped onion over the carrots. Feel free to chop them to any size you’d like.
- In a small bowl melt the butter. Add the minced garlic, parsley, and rosmary. Mix until well combined.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over all the carrots.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle as much parmesan cheese over the carrots as you’d like, and bake for an aditional 15 minutes.