This is a fast recipe that is easy to keep warm when hungry tummies come filtering in and out of the house. It goes good with cornbread or crackers.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
- 2 lbs. – Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsp. – Chili Seasoning Blend (we use Tastefully Simple brand)
- 1/2 Cup – Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cans (15.5 oz. each) – Chili Beans with Sauce
- Note: We like to mix one can of Bush’s Best Black Beans with Chili Sauce with one can of mixed chili beans (kidney and pinto beans) with chili sauce.
- 1 Cup – Salsa
- 1 Cup – Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Brown the ground beef with the onion.
- Drain grease off.
- Add 2 cans of Chili beans with sauce, chili seasoning, and salsa.
- Heat through.
- Add shredded cheese and allow to melt.
- Taste and finish seasoning to your liking.